Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP script : Arial Font ???????

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to use Areial font in my Script. I recognise that Arial in not avaliable in SAP, I am not sure about it But I have checked in SAP scripts - 'Paragraph Formats' and then fonts.. there are only 43 fonts .

How can I install new fonts. I am not sure whether I can say to my Tech lead about this issue.

please advice me.

Thanking you.

Regards

Venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Arial fonts are not available in SAP, you have to install them.

Use transaction SE73 to install new font.

If you install True Type Arial font, your work will be easier. In you PC, under Control Panel-->font folder, you will find Arial (True Type) font.

This will only install Arial font in sap. After installiing Arial font, you need to create all different size and type of Arial font, like size 9, 10, 11, 12 with <b>BOLD</b>, <i>Italic</i> feature. You can do this in SE73 inself once you install Arial True type font. It is not required to install all size and type of arial font. Just install Arial (True Type) font and set it for different size and configuration.

I hope this answer your question.

Thanks,

Pal

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To upload font first locate ur file for that font in this case Arial ,

normally u will find this file in C:\windows\font copy that file from there in

some other directory. then goto transaction code SE73 give ur font name

in SAP starting with Z and give ur font file path.

True Type-Font installiern

regards

vinod

0 Kudos

Dear Vinod, Arumugam & Heilman,

Thanks for your information. I will cont to work with your suggestions.

Closing this thread and awarding points to all of you.

regards

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

My problem is solved my installting zarial font form sytem true Arieal Font but I still wonder that Areial in not Installed in Standard SAP.

Ariel, Times New Roman, Courier which are most useful fonts are not installed in SAP and you have to use install these fonts as well..

Please comment on this..

Regards

Venkat.