cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Hardware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am given the Project of SAP ECC 6 implementation, In that we have to implemment FICO,SD,HR amd MM Module ,

Please let me know what will be hardware configuration of servers , as we are planning to purchase HP Servers .

Secondly Please let me know what is the Use os SAPS in hardware configuration ,

I have used http://service.sap.com/quicksizer, but it doesnot solve the purpose

Can anybody help me in deciding the hardware configuation in step by step way

Thanks & Regds

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manish,

Ideally that link should solve the purpose. Once you filled the form there with proper information, you will get the SAPS count and you can tell this SAPS count to your Hardware Vendor.

After that it is the duty of the Hardware vendor to find out the suitable Hardware for those SAPS and you are done.

With Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish

The modules that you are implementing are quite common.

So to decide the hardware configuration,Please tell what will be the apprx. number of your end users and approx. no of your project team.

This will help decide the hardware config.Also are you planning for Windows or Unix

Please let us know this information so that we can help you

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No of Users is 1000+ and Platform is windows , secondly the Project Team Memebers are 15

In case you require any other information , please let me Know

Thanks & Regds

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

In case of Dev and quality servers,a server with 8 Gb RAM should be sufficient

But for production server,what is the configuration you are adapting,are you going for one Central server or a central server with with many application servers,This all need to be first decided by your company,what is the configuration they should adopt

Also talk to the harware vendor,they will be able to give you the configuration required for your SAP

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

Thanks for your help

Thanks & regds

Manish.