cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No direct postings can be made to G/L acct. XXXXXXXX in CoCode XXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We are trying to create a projects PO with Account Assignment Category N . But after entering all the required fields system is giving error No direct Posting can be made to G/L account XXXXXXXXX .

For normal PO it is working fine .

But when we are putting account assignment category N the system is not allowing as post to automatic account is ticked for those G/L accounts .

But if I am removing automatic post tick system is giving error for goods issue as same account modifier VBR under GBB we are sharing for Goods Issue to cost centre ,production order and account assignment category N .

Can anybody please let me know how to overcome this issue ,so that projects PO can also be done and no problem in Goods Issues to cost centre and Production Order occur .

Or is it possible to create new account modifier for GBB so as to accomodate some newly created G/L exclusively for Projects .

Regards

Abhijit Das

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

The GL you are inserting in that account assignment has "Post Automatically only" set in its master (FS00).

So it is not advisable that you deselect that indicator if transaction data exist. So if it is possible you try or create different GL account to insert in that account assignment.

might help you......................

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are assigning GL having Post automatically field checked in Create/bank/intrest tab in FS00.

Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This is because you might be giving stock GL. Give consumption GL because at the time of GR stock will get consumed and will load on network / project. you have to give WBS element in PO. Your consuption account should be manual posting allowed.

I understand there is some setting in PS in which you can define GL in order. one this done system will pick GL code from project. check this setting from ur PS consultant.

regards

DDA