cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control for f2 tac to cr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am raisiing a credit memo request with ref to Billing, during this process system is able to copy the header level items but not the item level. it is showing a message saying maintain F2 TAC to CR copy control. (My material type is configurable -KMAT) if i want to copy from the standar copy control the above said combination is not available. Will it be ok if i copy from F2 TAN to CR or is it not a standard practice to copy with this F2 TAN to CR combination.

Kindly help me in this regard

Regards

BMS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use G2N item Category in case of CR - credit Memo Request to copy from Billing with TAC is item category in F2

Regards,

Veerendra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly Go to VTAF , select the combination of F2 -to -CR at header level.Then at Item Level,select item category TADC with G2N ,save it and then try it.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur Agrawal

Is TADC same as TAC, if this combination is same then the combination with ZACR to ZAF2 at Header level and TADC to G2N at Item category are already there, inspite of this also the Item level data is not copied, only the header data is coied, when i raised the CMR with ref to Billing Document.(system showed a message saying that ZVF2 TAC to ZACR does not exists.)

Kindly help me with this

Regards

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u checking the customizing in VTFA or VTAF.You have to check in VTAF only.

If you have checked VTAF only,then you just do one thing.Select F2 - CR then go to Item Level,select TADC and go to Copy.

Now change the Item Category of F2 from TADC to TAC and CR to G2N and save.

Now you just try.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use G2N item Category in case of CR - credit Memo Request to copy from Billing with TAC is item category in F2

Regards,

Veerendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

instead of using TAN, may i suggest that you may take a look at the Item Cat TAK. This is for Make to Order scenarios and may be more apt to suit your reqmnts.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply Mr.Mani Sadasivam

There is no item category by TAK and here let me tell u i have 5 Version here so plz suggest me acordingly

Regards

BMS