cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check printing using F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made a custom script by copying standard SAPscript F110_FR_CHEQUE. Configuraion is done by functional and i have checked in FZBP transaction also that my Z script is configured for program RFFOUS_C. But when i am printing using F110 transaction, my form is not getting triggered (i have activeted the debugger).

Please help me out in this respect, how can i make my script triggered from F110. Please reply ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mannu ,

in FBZP u need to check for which company code , payment methods ---> u have assigned ur scripts.

say DE(country)-->payment method 'C'->check payments.

while running F110---> u need to give payment method C only , then it should tigger , if not then probs with ur payment documents.

check proposal & payment logs to get more info.

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, I have made the script in one client and copied to another using transaction SCC1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mannnu,

Let me tell you one thing I have also worked on the same script.

Being a ABAPer your role ends here only bcoz this SAPscript is not assigned using NACE.

As a ABAPer even I can't tell you but the script was assigned using some FI tcode please ask your FI consultant to work on it and find the tcode to assign this script to its program.

From ABAP point of view we can't asign it.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Suvendu