cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operative indictors in WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The Operative indicator Account assignment has its check box by default flagged whereas other two boxes are unflagged. I want the Planning element to be flagged in all the WBS created and Acct. assignment box unflagged. How to achieve this ?

Regards,

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto OPSA transaction for project profile.

click on control tab, in basic data subscreen

there is check box "All acct asst elem" i think that check box must have ticked, that's why all wbs elements are shown as account assignment element.

if you don't want that remove tick. & save.

now goto cj20n create project structure with wbs elements, now you will find wbs elements are w/o acct asst elem.

if you want to view all wbs element as planning element means all are ticked for planning element.This can be possible through substitution (tcode OPSN) by defining prerequisite & substitutions.

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandeep & Wad.

Closed.

Regards,

Vinodh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to CJ20N , open project ,select WBS + with mass change i.e. SHift-F9 select the planning , billing element and change the default value to tick, and same way deselect accounting element.Observe all WBS elements are changed to suit the requirement.

But after this system will not allow you to post any cost on that WBS element.

This can be done with Making standard template in CJ9, then copy the template while creating new project.

Regards,

Sam