cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Travel Management Integration Deactivating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to deactive the integration of Travel Managment with Funds Management module, since we are controlling the expenses from HR module.

After activating funds management in the system, while creating a travel request we got the following error. Anyone can help on this, for idenifying the problem.

In the travel request portal we are getting this error :

" com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: No expense type for estimated costs has been defined. Cannot save , error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE and No expense type for estimated costs has been defined. Cannot save , error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE "

Thanks

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are getting this error because you have not maintained wage type for estimated cost.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpashree.M.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Wage Type is already assigned to the expense type. However, now we get a new message " No table entry found in T706K"

Regards.,

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settings in V_T706K.

I think you have assigned the wage type, but missed on assigning that wage type a symbolic account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your patch level n upgarde it.

Please implement the note correction of the note 1286257. This should solve the issue you describe.

Thanks

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

The note no. 1286257 is in German Language. How can I get English Version of this note.

Thanks and Regards.,

RK