Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control for conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i am having one requirement.

My client is using one condition from so long time, they defined so many condition records for that condition type.

Now the case is, if i am using the other condition type with the resemblence of that condition type(exactly same with key combination) in another pricing procedure(because of some constraints we are not using same condition type). I want all condition records to be copied of that old condition type to this new condition type.

So, in this process i came to know, there is a configuration for copy control of condition. Plz share some config points in this regards.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Raj In,

Jacqueline's solution is good for your requirement. The field RefConType is on Master data Box. Bear in mind, if you'll use this solution you should continue loading condition records for the old condition not by the new. If you don't want that, so you need to define condition copy rule for those condition in:

Sales and distribution --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Copy control for conditions

Then, to make the copy of the condition records use trx VK32.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One thing you might try is confirgure your new condition type so that it "references" the old one. This means no need to create separate new condition master records, instead when the new condition is used it will bring in the already existing condition masters.

Take a look:

-Sales and Distribution>Basic Funcions>Pricing>Define Conditon Types

---drill into your new condition type, then look at RefConType

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the T-Code VB(C . Here you mention the Source Condition Type & Target Condition Type with application as V.

Best Regards,

Ankur