Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph Web Item in WAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following dilemma:

I am using the graph web item in a web template and the data provider has certain KFs that I do not want to diaplay in the graph. For example, I have data for 6 months and the averages at the end in the BEx query. But when I build the web template I want it to bring up values for only 6 months and not the averages.

Please help.

Ashmith Roy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashmith,

Check this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/00/e8d13f7fb44c21e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

-Doodle

Message was edited by: Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doodle:

Could you be more specific as to where I can apply this filter?

Thanks,

Ashmith Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashmit,

Check this:

Drag and drop navigation block web item and the web item graph

and select the query for the 2 webitems

execute the webtemplate and after initail display , under navigational block click keyfigures and select the ones you want.now you will see the difference and just the required key figures will be displayed on the chart.

-Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doodle,

Is there a any way wherein I can filter these KFs without using the navigation block? Like default.

Ashmith Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashmith,

Create a view on the query with only the KFs you want and use the view as your data provider rather then the query.

To create and save a iew, run the quey in the BEx, remove the KFs you do not want. Once you get the format you want, save it as a global view using the option "Save View Global" under the save icon.

Good Luck

Gova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashmit,

You could do as explained by gova or check this ..

By default all the keyfigures under the keyfigures structure will appear in the navigational block.

So hide the calculated keyfure or formula that calculates the average of the months data, so that

the graph will only display the 6 months data.

Give it a shot and let me know

-Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gova.

That solves my problem.

Answers (0)