SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help on WRFMGROUP - Manage Maintenance Groups for articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anybody used WRFMGROUP-Manage Maintenance Groups for articles for seasonal procuremen article creation.

I need this to update some article master fields ( like Listing procedure) while creating the article in the background.( WRFAPC11)

Kindly help.

Jajati

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jajati,

you can use the Maitenance Group to define the fields you have to maintain. Therefore, create a maintenance group in transaction WRFMGROUP. Add the needed Field Groups to the maintenance group - the field group contains the article master fields you can fill when using this maintenance group.

As far as I know, you can use the maintenance group in transaction WRFMATBODY after releasing the article in transaction WRFAPC11. I'm not sure, if you can use the maintenance group in the releasing process. In transaction WRFMATBODY, you can the fill in all the fields assigned to the field group.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tobias

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jajati,

you can use the Maitenance Group to define the fields you have to maintain. Therefore, create a maintenance group in transaction WRFMGROUP. Add the needed Field Groups to the maintenance group - the field group contains the article master fields you can fill when using this maintenance group.

As far as I know, you can use the maintenance group in transaction WRFMATBODY after releasing the article in transaction WRFAPC11. I'm not sure, if you can use the maintenance group in the releasing process. In transaction WRFMATBODY, you can the fill in all the fields assigned to the field group.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos

Thanks Tobias

Thanks for the prompt response.

There are ceratin filed groups which is not allowed for certain applications.Like Field groups 110 & 111 related to listing is not allowed for seasonal procurement.

Moreover, can this process be managed in the background ?

If possible kindly throw some light on this.

Regards

Jajati

0 Kudos

Hi Jajati,

I once faced the same problem: one cannot use every field group in every application. I didn't get that eiher.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any possibilty to customize that - I guess, it is somewhere in the programm code of WRFMGROUP.

Regards,

Tobias