cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE 1 Number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Am having a problem in generation of are1 number range.

Am having 3 series groups for exports, for a one plant. Where as we will maintain number range for are1 wrt Series group.

but here the client requirement is they want only one continuation number range for a plant. they dont want wrt series group.

For creation of excise invoice they want 3 series group but for creation of ARE1 they want only one series group. Pls let me know how to habdle this or is there any user exit is there for are1 number range generation.

And one more problem am facing is i have to attach 2 excise invoice to one are1 form in that system is not allowing me to attach because two excise invoice are belongs to different series group. Pls let me know how to handle this series group issue in ARE1 Generation.

Regards

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make use of the user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE..

You need to maintain a custom number range with single series group through SNRO T.code .

Call function Number_get_next Fm to get the new number from the defined number range object.

overwrite the excise invoice number with new excise number in the above mentioned user exit.

Regards,

Sai