I have a scenario as follows:

Portal--

>PI--

>Siebel.

Adapter Used:

Sender: SOAP

Recv: SOAP

In the above scenario:

1.From Portal when they send one SerialNumber eg:( ASD1253TD).

2. It will Reach Siebel via PI 7.0.It is Sync call.

3, When Serial number Reaching Siebel.Siebel will give Response back stating whether it is Valid or

Invalid SerialNumber.

When it sending back the response for only some Interfaces it fails and siebel is giving response msg as follows:

Failure is happening Intermittently

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML; HTTP 500 Server Error</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your payload of failed message from moni, and compare it with successful message,

increase the trace level and check ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me where i need to increase the trace level and where exactly do i need to see the detailed erroe messages.

Once we increase the trace level where can i see the Detailed Error messages and Adapter logs.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Could you tell me where i need to increase the trace level and where exactly do i need to see the detailed erroe messages.

>

> Once we increase the trace level where can i see the Detailed Error messages and Adapter logs.

How to increase trace level: /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

where to see the error details...in sxmb_moni itself...juts that it will have an additional amount of details

when you increase the trace i would also recommend you to take into account the drawback mentioned in the above blog......

did you try compairing the payload of successful and failed message....if no then please do it before you do any trace level change....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to force and change the content type - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009