cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application session has expired

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm the portal administrator and I have a problem with a WebDynpro developed, when a new user logs to the portal instead it ask for the new password it is giving the "timeout error".

When I access the application they develope, it gave me the following error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.SessionExpiredLongJumpException: Application session has expired: No application session with ID ZOsgdv09_C3x1avm8rlo1QW9McRWkECyTNmXpC_ObHqg/pcd:portal_content/iViews/test_custsel/CustSelec/WD_CRM_CUSSEL/base exists. Hint: A follow-up request was sent to Web Dynpro, but no corresponding session was found under the existing sessions. Reasons: a) Session has expired; b) Web Dynpro is called with incorrect session parameters; c) Application session has been destroyed due to proceeding exception. Please restart the application.

I read about the parameter "DefaultExpirationTime" and the value on the Visual Administrator is 3600.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/DE/43/8a1a8ece230c8ce10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

"Specifies the expiration time in seconds when no user interaction takes place. The default value is used if no other expiration time was defined for a Web Dynpro application."

The developer configured the DefaultExpirationTime dynpro propertie with 3600 sec, but the error is still happening.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Tuchis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your help, I found on the logs the following information:

"No Logon Ticket available"

I used the diagtool to trace de logon and found the following message:

Unexpected: checkUserPermission: {IS_ENTRY_A_KEY TicketKeystore EPD }

[EXCEPTION]

To this error I checked and applied the sap note 79164, but no results.. the error is still happening.

I checked the SSO and it's working, the error only happens with a webdynpro iview and when the user has a initial password and has to reset it.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Best Regards

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to your aplication in webdynpro explorer in NWDS. Right click on your application and from the context menu click on Edit option. select the tab application properties

and add new property.

a popup will come select expiration time from the Browse button.

change the value of time specified for the application to expire automatically. This way you can control the session time

Hope it helps you

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuchis

This will help you

Note 842635 - Session Management for Web Dynpro Applications