cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of return order with ref to an Invoice

Hi SD Experts,

When i create return order RE with reference to a Billing document F2, storage location from the original document is getting copied into the return sales order.

My requirement is, the storage location should not be copied since returns are supposed to go to a different storage location. Is there a standard way to control this. I was checking in copy control. Not able to find one.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Raghavendran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Raghavendran Gundurao,

I too had same requirement, i mapped it by following changes in configuration.

storage location determination depends on Sh.pt+ plant+ storage cond.

& sh.pt will get determined on the basis of plant+ shipping cond. + loading group.

Create new shipping pt for return (Eg. ZRE) & do the basis setting like assignment to plant & check whether return storage location is maintained in plant.

Also new shipping cond: ( e.g.: RE)

maintain shipping condition(RE) in Return order setting (VOV8) as it has a priority over customer master shipping condition.

Do the shipping pr determination RE+ your loading group+plant

then do the picking location determination Sh.pt (ZRE)+ plant = return storage location

By doing this your Shipping point will get redermined to ZRE in return sales order. & your new return storage location in delivery.

pls make sure that storage location is not mandatory field in sales order (incomletion procedure)

if you have any further queries let me know.

Regards,

chetan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz assign the shipping conditions specific to the sales order which will override the shipping condition in MM.

now you determine the new shipping point based on the Ship cond + loading grp + Plant.....

and then maintain the picking location for combination for Sh Pt + Plant + Sto Con = SLoC.

This is really good setting provided by SAP. thanks

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I have got a similar requirement where I have to hardcode Storage Location for Return Delivery depending on its Shipping Point and Delivery Type. I have coded in Exit mv50afzz. This is working for Return Delivery without reference but not for Return Delivery with reference to an Order invoice. Please let me know how you achieved this ?

Thanks and Regards

Vivek

0 Kudos

Thanks to both of you for your replies. Points awarded.

Copy control routine changed to prevent copying of sloc from billing to sales document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghvendra,

Just wanted to know what changes u did in the copy control routine to avoid storage location getting defaulted from Invoice. We have a similar requirment where we want a different storage location when we generate a return order with reference to Invoice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls Check the Configuration settings in OVL3 , Also check MALA storage location rule . Try with copy control Routine or User Exit V02V0002 User exit for storage location determination

Refer the URL for further details

[STORAGE LOCATION|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/storage-location-protected-in-delivery-1096699]