cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6.0 Production version ...issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently,we have installed ECC 6.0 prduction version . I have logged in as 000 client with username:sap*

and password: 06071992. However, all the modules icons are visible but not the content. I am not able to access any of the modules at all, except for staring at the icons.

To trace the problem, I began to interact with person, who has installed it along with me. I came to know that he has copied 000 client on to 001 client, but he says that could not be the cause of the problem. As of now, I am not sure how to proceed.

could you please help me give options to deal with this problem and also give me a list of things that I should take care while implementing fresh installation. and aftermath.in real-time.(I am new guy in SAP netweaver admin area)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check client copy logs by using the T-Code SCC3. it might be a client copy problem.

Regards

Radha krishna

Basis Consultant.

HP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veersapee,

Its really surprising that you are login into the client 000 with the SAP* & the password as 06071992. Actually the pswd will the master pswd assigned by the person while installation, its not the 4.7Enterprise, its ECC 6.0. Please make it clear so that we can try to help you further.

Also if I'm understanding you correctly regarding the modules you are saying, is it that you are not able to use the SD, FICO, MM Tcodes or what?

Regards,

Nitin Goyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Yes, i'm not able to run transaction codes of FICO,SD,MM etc. But the thing is if we are logging into whichever client we should be able to run all the transaction codes of various modules.There are no support packages available in System-Status.Do we have to install support packages or we have to do configuration ?

Regards,

Varinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure.. But did you try to create new login with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW for checking?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

which kind of modules you are telling and what the content means here, are you able to run transactions ? please elaborate more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm able to run all SAP Basis transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your precious reply. We are able to run basis transaction but not other modules like fico,mm,pp etc.

Regards

Veersapee