Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery completed indicator

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a PO of 100 qty.

Now done GR for 50.

I ticked delivery completed indicator in PO.

Still its allowing to do GR against this PO.

Also in report ME2N, still to be delivered is 50 , it should be 0 , right?

Otherwise what is the purpose of DCI?

please advice

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A delivery completed indicator set in PO will not stop furthur GR as per standard functionality.By setting a delivery completed indicator system will not except furthur GR but however you can post a GR.

Regards,

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

enter latest gr date as your last gr date. then try.

regards

points if solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

his indicator is used for at the MRP planning of materials , the open quantoty not considers and treat as a Delivery is completed.

Regards,

Andra.

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you set the Under Devliey Tolerenace to 50% and try again.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery completed indicator is used to make the available qty for the MRP if needed.

As u say,still shows 50 to be delivered in ME2N,system behaves perfectly so that u can decide whether to use the qty or not.

If u don't want the system to make GRN for the remaining qty of PO,kindly change the POqty as 50 then check the DCI.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any system msg that we can make it ERROR so that upon clicking DCI, it will stop us from GR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Select the PO line item and Lock it (not delete)

Or set Final Receipt date in Item Detail as today. So you wont be able to receive it in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Receiving the open quantity is possible and SAP still allows it, to know the effects of delivery completion indicator on PO and the open qty pl refer folllowing section of SAP Help

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/a5/63343943a211d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm.

As far as ME2N report is concerned, what is the selection parameters you using, if you use standard selection parameter WE101 (open goods receips) it would not show the PO items with delivery selected indicator checked.

RJ

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any error message we can activate for preventing to do further GR?

pls advice.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you use ME80FN report instead and check?

Regards,

paul_shrewsbury2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Totally correct. The DCI should remove the PO from ME2N when searching for POs with open goods receipts. Which selection parameter did you use?

Also, the DCI only removes the PO from reports like ME2N. If you want to remove the potential of further goods receipts you should reduce the PO quantity to the quantity received.

Regards