cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linking customer invoice to gl account

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru,

could u pls assist me on how to link a particular customers invoices to a specific gl account.

this should happen each time an invoice is raised for that customer.

Again, how can i create FOC (free of charge) invoices for these customers? pls i need the details of how to do this.

Thanks

Maureen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maureen

You can link the G/L accounts to the billing document types and not to the customer.So through VKOA you can link the G/L accounts to the sales orgn / acct assignmt grp( CMR & MMR) & chart of accounts.

If you are creating Free of charge (FOC) invoices then make sure you are assigning correct G/L accounts in VKOA. But the flow for free of charge for these customers will be same

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this:

i. Create a Customer Pricing Procedure Indicator 'Z'.

ii. Create special Pricing Pricing Procedure (you can copy original pricing procedure 'Z' ) for this customer.

iii. Create special Account Keys (copy of ZRL/ZRS/ZRF etc.)

iv. Assign these A/C keys to Pricing Conditions in Pricing Procedure created for this customer.

v. Assign Document Pricing Procedure/Customer Pricing Procedure/Pricing Procedure/Default Condition type in Pricing Procedure Determination.

vi. Assign G/L A/C to these Account Keys.

Now each time a sales Order is created for this Customer, Account Key comes into picture through the

Pricing Procedure Determination procedure.

Values in these Accouint Keys will be reflected in special G/L Account created for this customer.

See if this works.