cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Package Installation option missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've installed the latest suport package stack in a SAP ERP 6.0 system, and now I need to upgrade it to Eph4.

When I go to mopz and create a new transaction, in step 2 "Select Files" on "Calculate download files automatically" window, normally two options appear "Maintenace" and " Enhancement Package Installation", but now None appear!!!

I've confirmed that product version is correct, ERP 6.0 not ECC 6.0. I've also installed the latest ST (SAPKITL429).

Can you help please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Did you get your problem fixed? Could you provide the details how you did it? I am having the similar problem with the "Upgrade" option missing.

Thanks,

Yujun Ran

Former Member
0 Kudos

see if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhudev ,

Thanks for the link, it seems the same issues. However the RFC that I use has the master OSS user, so no lacto of authorization and EPh is no more in ramp-up...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

which RFC you are talking about, the userID with which you are running MOpz new transaction, should be associated with the S-user (the download basket of which you are trying to see) maintained in AISUSER.

yeah, saposs uses standard login credentials

Former Member
0 Kudos

My SSM User is associated with the client S-user in AISUSER. And that S-user has full athorization in the marketplace, is the Super Admin. I Have an RFC for each client, because my SSM is for VARs, so is configured in an multiclient way.

I can download, files using mopz, but only manually, because no option appear in the automatic window.

I think is something with the latest SPs, but I've aplient all recent notes, after SP19 and nothing.. oss message is already open, I'll give feedback.

Thanks anyway.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

I have the same problem.

Could you solve the problem ? Can you please, feedback about the solution.

Thanks,

Soporte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check your SMSY setup for this EP system and check whether you have added this system in SMSY Correctly.

Plus while you are connecting this agent in Agent Administration you can provide the SLD information where you have build your SLD bridge.

Kamal