Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Lookup in PI7.1

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am having country field coming in from source file and based on Fix values i am getting corresponding cost centre . this cost centre i have to use to lookup from table CSKS in SAP ECC system for profit centre controling area and company code . previously in PI 7.0 we did this using function module and JCo

Now how to proceed in PI 7.1

Please reply

Ninad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use RFCLookup and JDBC Lookup standard functions now in PI 7.1. So no need to code anything

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

shabarish , I know that functions are available . but do i need to configure anything in Directory for that or directly use that functions and pass my values ,, say If i m gonna use RFC look up .

please clarify .

tnx

Ninad

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes you will need to configure the RFC adapter or the JDBC adapter based on what lookup you are using.

Ref the help links. It will let you know how to use it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Check the RFC Look-up section in the below blog

/people/jin.shin/blog/2008/02/15/sap-pi-71-mapping-enhancements-series-graphical-support-for-jdbc-and-rfc-lookups

Thanx

Aamir

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx amir, shabarish issue closed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Have a look at this link. In PI 7.1 you can use the so-called RFC lookup functionality directly from your graphical mapping.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/33/1ec6ced273493a993a80c2301c03da/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Volker