cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP qc integration with solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

we are trying to integrate Solution manager with hp QC , i have installed the adapter for QC and have created projects in QC ,when i go to SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN in solution manager and go to project and -- connect to Hp QC .

i then enter the user name and password ,it gives me an error message " User is not authorized for this project " we haev checked in QC and have assigned the necessary authorization .from solution manager i am able to see the Hp QC projects pressuming the link between solution manager and Hp QC

can anyone help on this issue .

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were are having the same issue.

We tried to create a new user in QC, assigned him to the project and granted him admin role.

Still the same issue.

Then we logged in with the QCADMIN user but still the same message 'User QCALIAS is not authorized to access projects'.

Any other advise? We still have two more weeks to evaluate this interface and we are getting behind schedule.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a specific user ID that needs to be set up and assigned to allow connectivity. User hpqc_comm has to be assigned as a user to the project. It is the link that activates the interface between HPQC and SOLMAN. Try this and good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi michael,

I tried creating a user called HPCC_COMM in Quality center and in solution manager and then tried to connect both ,it still gives me the same error "User hpqc_comm is not authorized to access projects"

And also when i go to SOLAR01 and CLick on menu "Business Blueprint-->Send Data to Quality Center"

i get an error message "No requirement found in project "

any idea why i am getting this error message

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi micheal,

I create an User ID called HPQC_COMM in QC as well as in solution manager and assigned the necessary authorizations ,i am still finding this error message " User HPQC_COMM is not authorized to access Projects"

regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

Im also trying to integrate HP QC 9.2 and SolMan 7.0. After Configuring all the setup and when i tried to connect HP QC from SOLMAN it says error as " User SOLMANQC is not authorized to access projects"

Please suggest...

Regards,

Manimaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with another user in QC.

Just create another user in QC and click on Connect to QC in SolMan.

Change the user here to the newly created user.

Note: Make sure you give Admin right for this user in the QC.

Regards,

Pradeep L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am not sure you found the solution. Anyhow here is the link to how to guide. Config all the steps mentioned and you should be good.

for the error "No requirement found in project "

you have to add object in Transfer to QC tab in Solution manager project. you can add project documents or test object or both.

Let me know how you go.

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001256502011E