cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in setting value of custom attribute in MII 12.0

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a custom attribute and mapped it to an user.

Now I am trying to change that attribute value from one of my application irpt page. I have changed it using the service http://:/XMII/PropertyAccessServlet?mode=store&PropName=&PropValue= via ajax.

For the same session it's showing the changed value but if I logout and login again it is showing that old default value specified in the custom attribute mapping screen.

Is there any way to change custom attribute's value from irpt page so that its value is preserved across the sessions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, you are effecting only the runtime session with PropertyAccessServlet. As you have seen the next login will start over with the session attribute stored against the user/role. If you want this to persist then that is where you should change it.

0 Kudos

Hi jeremy,

thanks for your reply.

Actually I am trying to change and persist the custom attribute value from an end user application screen. Custom attribute default value setting sap mii screen will be too technical for the user.So how can I do this from end user application screen(irpt page).

I have check the link /XMII/Illuminator?service=configuration&mode=modelist. There I have found CustomAttributes in the list but I don't how to use that.