cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

depreciation for subsequent acquisitions not posted in following month.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had a problem with subsequest acquisition - after posting depreciation was not distributed equally during follwing months. As Paul and Markus advised per note 92260, the period control method should has been set on "06"(start of year). [here is link on that thread|; This was done and the depreciation amounts are now planned correctly, the only problem is the change in depreciation after acquistion reflected in month of change not in the following month as required.

I mean: i.e. additional acquistion is done in 05/2009, but the depreciation should change from 06/2009 and so on...

Can you help how to set up this in period control method?(OAVH, OAHS)

Thank you !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already tried to use period control method 11(next moth) for subseq. acquisition, but then I am getting inexplicable depreciation values (negative depreciation in one month) as described in note 92260, not sure how to eliminate this and have depreciation posted next month after subseq. acquistion...

Is there any way whitout activating EA-FIN... ?

Shankar - What should I be looking for in the article on help portal? thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In period control method , use Control 11-the next month so that the depreciation will be calculated from the following month.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any ideas?

thanks for your time...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the following help document in the SAP Help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4f/71fd71448011d189f00000e81ddfac/frameset.htm

Under this go to Acquisitions -->Subsequent acquistion node.

Thanks & Regards

shankar