cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different No. Ranges for the GR in one client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The rquirement is as follows:

We have two different company codes in one client . These two company codes have their respective plants assigned to it. The GR No. range should be different for different plants as this is the requirement for the client.

Let me know that how we can create the document type for the GR's so that we can assigh the different No. range for the different plants.

Thanks and Regards,

Mahendra Dev.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also think that different number range in this situation is not possible. But you can try one thing. Can you create a new document type in OBF4 and asssign new number range to it. Then you can try it and tell us if it works.

Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for ur reply,

I also know that different number ranges in this situation are not possible and as per your suggessation we can create a new document in OBF4 and assign new number range to it but this assigned number range will be applicable to whole client, that means suppose we are doing a goods receipts in different plants of different company codes in same client the number range assigned to the goods receipt document will be from the same number range but my requirement is whether it is possible to assign different number ranges to goods receipt for two different plants.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Material document number ranges cannot be based on the Plant, these are based on the document types. No enhancements are possible in this area.

What is the justification from your client for this requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore