cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Recipts for Limit item SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we create shopping cart with limit item and choose the "confirmation and invoice option" during the Limit SC creation the backend PO is created with item category 'D'. The service PO is created, but there is no data updated in service tab at the item level, there is only line item created in item overview with the expected value as the net price and Qty as 1 PU. But without the line item in service tab at the item level we cannot do the planned service entry sheet.

Now with the current scenario when i try to do the confirmation in EBP, i have add description, QTY and value details and then i am able to post the document.The staus shows as document posted in backend but when i click to view the document, there is no document to be displalyed. The confirmation data is not getting updated in the follow on documents or in the purchase order history in R/3.

In R/3 i am not able to enter the service entry sheet for the corresponding PO, it says no line items in the PO. Thats because there is no line item in the service tab. I am not able to post the invoice since the GR based IV is checked in PO.

Now my question is whether this is the standard behaviour, cant we do service entry sheet for these kind of PO. How to get the line item detail in the service tab in item level. What is the advantage of this function in SRM if we cannot post service entry sheet.

Please suggest how to overcome this issue.

Regards

GGL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using classic scenario with SRM release 550 and service pack 13.

Regards

GGL

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For limit items its a standard behaviour to have no services entered under 'Service' tab. Only the limits are assigned.

Now to answer your question of usage of this functionality, then this is used mainly for unplanned services where you do not exact type of work and amount. Hence you can enter multiple unplanned entries up to the total limit.

In your case check table ESSR, if you are able to see the SES no. against your PO no.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I checked the ESSR table and the document is not getting updated. I found that there is an error meaasge occuring when i try to post the service entry sheet. The error is "Express document "Update was terminated" received from author" and when i check my inbox i see the below message

Update was terminated

Update was terminated

System ID.... UDS

Client....... 030

User..... N0208

Transaction.. ML81N

Update key... 4A0DF49ADEE1006EE1008000820A0466

Generated.... 16.05.2009, 11:03:35

Completed.... 16.05.2009, 11:03:35

Error info... SG 105: Enter rate GBP

Error info Enter rate in GBP, i check the service entry sheet and the currency is maintained in GBP and all the other entries looks fine. I am not sure why i am getting this message.

Please let me know if this is related to any config or how to to rectify this.

Regards

GGL

Answers (0)