cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement made after 3 yrs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one scenario that, one of cost posted to wbs on March 2006, it was settled to AUC, on April 2009 only. But as per our company policy whatever cost available in wbs, it has to be settled in subsequent month based on settlement rule.

My query is why the system was made settlement in April 2009 instead of April 2006. How to find out which parameter was not maintained to run settlement. Is there any log available .

Your immediate response in this regards will be highly appreciated.

With regards,

V.k

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the process of settlement in your Orgn?

Is it settled manually or is it a batch job during each period end ? If its manual then somebidy might have missed it. If it was a batch job, on what criteria are the variants defined for batch job ? Chk the variants in CJ8V. How did settlement happen in Apr 2009?

Pls provide some input on above questions, to have some answers....

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. The settle has been made through job only. But i could not understand second question. Could you please let me more details.

With regards,

V.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

For collective settlements, you have to define variants n then run a job in background or manaully by selecting variant. You define the group of WBS in variant which you would like to settle each period end. You might also set some Status limitaions for particular WBS to be picked up.

So my question was how were the Variants defined? Someone might have missed that WBS in Variant and hence it was not settled earlier. Pls chk you variants defined in CJ8V for your batch jobs.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is has been closed due to long pending issue

Answers (0)