cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Settlement Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had an invoice that was entered with a wbs that had the following currencies: CO Currency = USD, Transaction Currency = USD and Object Currency = GBP within a company with a currency of GBP. However, when settling through CJ88, the settlement produces CO Currency = USD (zeros out), Transaction Currency = GBP (balance) and Object Currency = GBP (zeros out). So, when you try to settle for the next month, CJ88 states that there is an error states "Execute amount settlement up to and including settlement period 003 2009 first"

Message no. KD262.

As a bit of background, the project is in USD by some of the wbs elements within the project are based in GBP from the company code which is in GBP. I'm not sure how to have the settlement work out so that there is no balance.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Pete

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, it has nithing to do with currency. Pls chk the level of WBS you are trying to settle. Since you say that Object currency GBP is balance, chk for WBS whose currency is GBP.

Settle it to top level WBS and then settle the top level.

If you dont want to settle the lower level WBS to toplevel, do individual settlement

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

We settle on an individual wbs element so I tried reversing the settlement and then re-settling the wbs once again. The same issue is occurring where the CO Currency = USD, Transaction Currency = USD and Object Currency = GBP within a company with a currency of GBP. However, when settling through CJ88, the settlement produces CO Currency = USD (zeros out), Transaction Currency = GBP (balance) and Object Currency = GBP (zeros out). In order to properly settle, all 3 currencies need to zero out but it is still not working.

Any other thoughts?

Pete