cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution of planned cost of activity and its linked to PS cash flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Gurus

Kindly tell us how to distribute my planned cost (in result of internal,external activities ) should be equally distributed in the over planning period of activity (Say six months) and also it should have linked to my cash flow also.so that by fund get adjusted .

For Eg My activity A has planned cost 1,20,000 /- which is going to complete in 6 Months .Hence my planned cost should be distributed 20,000 / month and that should be reflects in cash flow.

Regards

Project Team 1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can distribute your planned costs at activity level based on the distributionkey you specified. The distribution is done for the entire duration of activity depending on the Dist key you select. If you do not put any Dist key, then the costs would be distributed equally across the entire duration of activity. If you want to have equal distribution of costs, you can use DK- SAP020 which distributes on earliest dates of activity using Factory calender. If you want you can also define your own DK in SPRO under: Production->capacity requirements planning->operations->capacity requirements->distribution.

Hope this clarifies..

Best regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can distribute planned cost of internal / general cost activity a/c to period. Please refer this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/4c/226f3a46e611d189470000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards

Nitin P.

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks.......Nitin & Raghu.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If you are satisfied with my response, could you pls give points to me?

Thanks

RK

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Actually this thread in initiated & closed by sdn member "PROJECT TEAM1".

so those who have initiated the threads, they are able to give the points.

I am definately satisfied with your answer........keep it up & wish you all the best.

Regards,

Sandeep

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me you can not distribute Internal & External Actvities cost equally during the entire peroid of each activity.( As you said Rs.20000/Month for Six Month).So this is not possible at activity level.

But you can equally distribute the plan cost at WBS Element level for the entire peroid through CJ40 transaction.

sandeep