cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need Logo in WebDynpro Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Suppose I created one sample project in WebDynpro Java I need Logo that Project ....

Please give me solutions.... steps by steps in development...

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Information

Bye,

Vijay Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> Suppose I created one sample project in WebDynpro Java I need Logo that Project ....

>

> Please give me solutions.... steps by steps in development...

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Vijay Hari

Hi Vijay,

I didnt get you. But assuming that you need a logo in that project, follow the following steps:

There is a mimes folder in the project structure. Paste the logo image in the follwing path Mimes > Components > <Comp. Folder>. Lets say, the name of the image is "logo.jpg". Once you have pasted the image in the <comp. Folder> folder, reload the project in WD. Now, you would be able to see teh image file through WD.

Select the image UI and position it according to the requirement. In the entry "image source", give the name of the image "logo.jpg". Create a string type context named "datasource" and bind it to the field "datasource".

Now deploy the application. The application will display the image (logo).

I hope this provides a solution to your problem. If you are looking for something else, please revert. i'll be happy to help you.

Cheers!!!!

Umang Mathur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or if yuor problem is about log in, you can add a new properties in your application:

- double click in your application in web dynpro explorer.

- go to tab Application properties

- click New, select predefined, click Browser, Select Authentication and OK.

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not get what do you mean by 'need Logo that Project'.

If you need to put an image in the view of Web Dynrpo, there is an UI element 'Image' to which source has to be supplied.

If your question is related to log creation, then use following

private static final com.sap.tc.logging.Location logger =

com.sap.tc.logging.Location.getLocation(AuditLogScreen.class);