cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get last login date of the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an application where i need the last login date of the user and if the differance between the last login date and the system date is greater than a certain range the user account should be locked automatically.Please suggest me how resolve the problem as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this thread.

/message/84841#84841 [original link is broken]

Regards,

Gayathri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply.I have already checked these threads.But the problem is that SAp has depricated two attributes like LastSuccessfulllogin().So do you have any idea how the last login date can be retrived programatically?Plz help me as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can anybody help me regarding this last login date problem.Any other wayout to get the last login date or time.Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have faced the same issue earlier. Some attributes are available in SAP API, but they are depricated by sap due to some performance issue.

Below solution will be helpful:

So we have implmented custom code in our application. We have developed one webdynpro application which will retrieve update & retrieve logon time from portal database(custom table). And we have integrated this application in desktop inner page. So this application will be invisible to the user and will executed first time when user logs into the portal.

Regards,

Charan

birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudha,

Look at this [Thread/Discussion|/message/789635#789635 [original link is broken];.

Would be of more help.

Good Luck!!!

Biroj Patro.