cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adaptive web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a problem during loading the url in 1the WSDL.It shows an error.Please suggest me what to do?Please reply me as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this error shows when you try to import the webservices as model?

If this the case, it could be your network security issue.

Regards

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.the eror is shown whenever I try to import the WSDL link.I think there is some problem with the NWDS settings.Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post error u are facing while trying to import WSDL.

Web service import may be not possible because of proxy servers existing in organization network.

regards,

ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply.Please suggest me how to get rid of this problem.How to make the settings or configaration before importiong the web service?Please reply me as early as possible.

Thanks & regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your first post you write "It shows an error".

What error does it show?

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Its giving the following error..

" Error in loading the WSDL file "

Plz Suggest me how to resolve this error.

Thanks & Regards

Aniruddha

former_member205363
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error will come if the Server is not able to get the file.

I think wsdl file is not copied on to the Server machine.

We got same issue becoz we placed the wsdl file in local machine and the server is in different system.

So at runtime server will not able to pick the file.

Regards,

Lakshmi Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.But in our case the file is on the server.and the url is of the server.But When we try to import the adaptive web service it shows that error..Plz help me..

Thanks & Regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aniruddha

This error might be a security proxy in your net. Try to configure the proxy in your NWDS Windows - preferences - general - network Connections.

Regards

Marocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem. Try to download it locally to your computer, and then feed it to NWDS as a local file. You have to specify where the wsdl-file is located in the Visual Administrator anyway, so it doesn't really matter if you get it from an url or a file when you import the model.

/Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply.But I am not sure about where the file should be kept in visual admin.Please help me regarding this.

Thanks & Regards

Aniruddha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in your web dynpro explorer, go to resources - src - mimes - components, in components folder click with right button and choose import resource from file system. Choose your wsdl file. When you will deploy your application the file will be in the server directory. When you import the adaptive web service, you will point to url of the web service in your server.

If the problem is really the proxy, i think that solution wont resolve. Because the service will be call out of your server.

Regards

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check if this is a proxy is configured properly in NWDS.

How to check > Go to the Window>Preferences>Workbench>Proxy Settings

After configuring the proxy still if it is giving the same error.

Take the webservice url and type in browser and save on local desktop.

Using this file import the webservice model.

For Adaptive WebService Model we need to configure the destination Visual Admin.

In Visual Adimin go to Services --> Web Service Clients --> Dymaic WS Proxies --> sap.com

and create the destination and configure these destination in your model properties.

Note: You can create the destinations later (after creating the model) and you can update the same in the model properties.

Go through the below links: will be helpful.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b2bc0932-0d01-0010-6d8e-cff1b2f2...

Regards,

Charan