cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong approver for shoping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have user which has correct persone as approver in PPOMA_BBP "Attributes" -> "Approver for Value Limit" but all Shoping Carts raised by them are sent for approval to the 2 persons: to correct person and to another person (which I don't know where takes from).

Could you please advise me what are the conditions when "approval email" is sent to the 2 persons at the same time.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volkoale,

I am also facing the same issue. If you have resolved it kindly post your approach as it will be helpful to the community.

In my case, there is one cutomized table that contains list of approvers, but I am yet to debug and find the source of data for this table. Your reply will be rewarded.

Cheers,

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

The solution was in the table HRUS_D2. I have just delete record from this table. And solved my problem. Users happy.

I hope this solution will help you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

franz_feichtenschlager
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello VolkoAle,

Could you please tell us, which workflow you're using.

If you're using WS10000276 (Spend limit for SC single approval) the system should only find one approver.

If you're using WS14000109 (Spend limit for SC N-step) the system could find more than one approver - depending on the values defined.

Cheers,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether this is a two step approval or for the same level two approvers are triggered??

If its a two step approval where in after the approval from first approval it will go to second one...

In this case the approval limit if the first approver is less than the shopping cart value which you have raised. So system checks the next approver who is having the approval limit greater than the shopping cart value.