cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : Problem with InterCompany Sales Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i'm working in a Manufacturing unit & i have a requirement on inter company sales

i followed the steps to create intercompany billing as i have an ordering company,

delivering company and end customer but i'm getting an error in the

assignment of Organizational units to the plant.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Example

4211 comp code receiving sales org. 1 customer (end user)

4436 comp code supplying sales org. 231 inter comp customer

CONFIGURATION OF INTERCOMPANY BILLING

Business case: - Customer orders goods to company code/Sales organization A (Eg.4211cc/4211). Sales org 4211 will accept and punch the order in the system with sold to party as end customer code 1 in the system. Company code/sales org B (Eg.4436) will deliver the goods to end customer and raise an inter-company billing on 4211 with reference to delivery. This can happen only after 4211 raises invoice to his end customer to whom the material has been delivered by 4436.

SPRO Customization required:-

1. Assign plant of delivering company code (Eg.4436p) to sales org/distribution channel combination of ordering company code (Eg.4211/RT)

2. Maintain intercom any billing type as IV for sales document type OR

3. Assign Organizational Units By Plant (Eg.4436p/4436/RT/11)

4.Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization B sales area (Eg.4436 /RT/11 will create customer master for 4436 company code and that number will be maintained in this relationship:-4211Sales Org /231Customer Number)

5. Automatic posting to vendor account (Optional)

6. Maintain pricing procedure determination for 4211/RT/A/1/RVAA01-For customer sales and billing

Maintain pricing procedure determination for 4436/RT/A/1/ICAA01-For inter-company billing

Master data to be maintained:-

1. Create end customer master in company code/sales org 4211/RT/11

2. Create customer master for 4211 company code/sales org in 4436/RT/11

3. Maintain PR00 as price for end customer-Active in RVAA01

4. Maintain PI01 as price which has to be paid to 4436-Statistical in RVAA01

5. Maintain IV01 as inter-company Price-Active in ICAA01

Process:-

1. Create OR with sold to party as end customer.

2. Plant to be selected is delivering plant belonging to different company code. With this selection system will treat this order as inter-company sales.

3. Pricing procedure is RVAA01

4. With reference to this order delivery will be created from the delivering plant and post the goods issue for this delivery.

5. Ordering sales org will create billing document F2 with reference to delivery for end customer.

6. Delivering sales org will create inter-company billing IV with reference to delivery document. Check pricing inter-company Price- ICAA01.

Thanks,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Can you please let me know what is the error you are getting while assigning the organisational unit by plant?