cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical condition type is not showing same value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one issue related with pricing condition that i want to use one statistical condition type ZEM1 suppose 100 INR which is entered manually at the contract level for suppose 10 qty but when i am creating the First sales order for 5 qty with reference to contract ,the ZEM1 condition is copied 100 INR and in second sales order for remaining 5 qty it is distributed with quantity and showing value 50 INR.But my requirement is such that i want the condition value of ZEM1 should appeare as 100 INR from contract to billing level for every sales cycle.Is it any way to make the condition type such that it will have the same value suppose 100 INR from contract to billing doc for every sales orders.

I maintained the copying control pricing type as "D" for S.Doc to S.Doc.

please suggest.

thanks in advance

ravi k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Check the condition type configuration. in the calculation type give the indicator as B- Fixed amount

the copy control seems to be correct.

you can try above and revert

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply but I had already maintained the Condition's calculation type as "B" i.e. Fixed amount but it has been distributed when i m creating the second sales order with reference to contract.

regards

ravi k