cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception while accessing a web service using adaptive web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have accessed a web service from backend ( ABAP) and when i deploy the model i get an exception :

Exception on execution of web service on destination 'DEFAULT_WS_EXECUTION_DEST' for operation 'ZGetWorkpackages' in interface '_-CAG_-Z_GET_WORKPACKAGES'

can any one help?

Regards

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

After you have integrated webservice , have you created the destinations in the visual admin tool .

during calling the webservice you might selected the option of using logical destinations and used the

default destinations as it is , and are these destinations configured in the visula admin .

if so please check the parameters you have provided , this would solve yourproblem

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa

Would you please post the solution of the first problem, if you got the resolution of it?

Thanks.

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i get below error:

Exception when retrieving the WS invoker using the execution destination 'DEFAULT_WS_EXECUTION_DEST '

0 Kudos

Hi Deepa,

Have u got the solution for the above exception. We are facing the similar exception. Please let us know u have got any particular solution for this exception.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that destination in Visual Admin is configured properly? I mean url, username, password ..etc.

Regards,

Charan