cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing a BPM for collecting IDOC .While I am trying to run the scenario I am getting error like permanent error in BPE inbound processing .In SXI cache the return code of my IP is 99 there when I am checking the error I am getting two error 1. binding defination contains error 2. The Object type FLOWITEM is not (actively ) available . It points to my transformation step.

When I am removing the transformation step then the BPM is working . I am really not understanding weather there is some problem in transformation step or some problem in connection of BPM as when the same IP (with transformation) I am checking in other system its working fine .

IF it is some BASIS problem then also pz guide so that I can proceed further and tell to my client .

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

return code should be 0....perform activation of your BPM in SXI_CACHE....just hit the match-stick symboled button

also run transaction SWWL to delete the ERRORED instances of your BPM

Edited by: abhishek salvi on May 15, 2009 2:48 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Return code for your IP should be 0. It could be problem with your message mapping only. Does your mapping works fine in test mapping. try with full cache refresh. Trry to activate your BPM in SXI_CACHE.

Regards,

Reyaz

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Check if the abstract intefaces and message types that you have used in your mapping are activated.

Check if you have defined the container variables referring to the correct abstract interfaces and used the correct container variables in your transformation step.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Begining I also thought there is some problem in my message mapping or problem in the container element but the exactly the same scenario is working in sandbox and in DEV its failing when we are removing Transformation its working fine .

The error is " The object type FLOWITEM is not (actively) available .what I feel that the Basis team has missed to activate the object ID FLOWITEM.. do any body has any information about this object type then plz tell so I can tell the basis people more precisely what is the error.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

goto TCODE "SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING". Check whether ,any errors are there. all entries related workflow or integration process should be with out any errors and active.

Regards,

Reyaz