Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple email addresses for customers / vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

My customers have this problem with sapconnect.

A business partner (vendor, customer etc) may have multiple email addresses (say in XD02, you hit 'Other communication', pick INT, and you can enter a number of email addresses).

One of these is the default (via radio button on this dialogue). Email output is done to this default.

My users want to use the 'Remarks' column (don't hit me - it's the only spare field), and use a line with 'A' to output order acknowledgments, 'B' for billing docs etc.

I know how to retrieve them (function ADDR_GET_COMPLETE will get the whole table) but how can I influence SAPs emailing address for sapconnect - anyone know any user exits / badis that might work?

Regards

Mick Kelly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mick,

I have the same issue. We want to be able to pick the email address from the customer contact screen, not always from the default on the customer address screen. I've looked a long time to try to find where/when it gets the email address and how to manipulate it. Does anyone know?

thanks!

Joy

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mick,

I have the same issue. We want to be able to pick the email address from the customer contact screen, not always from the default on the customer address screen. I've looked a long time to try to find where/when it gets the email address and how to manipulate it. Does anyone know?

thanks!

Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

We went ahead with the solution as discussed, and the customer seems satisfied with it.

0 Kudos

Have you ever got solution to this. can u please explain what u did?