cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification for usage of Subsequent Invoice Processing in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know the usage of the field subsequent Invoice Processing field in the customer master - Sales area data - Billing Documents tab.

Also the same field is available in the sales order header - Billing Document tab.

Kindly do let me know why this field is available in customer master and also in the sales order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Sampat,

Its process of manual invoice processing. Some times company wants to Park the invoice rather than directly posting. So after billing (if we will check this option in customer master) it will be carried till billing but doesnt create accounting document. and we have to manually process the subsequent function of releasing the bill to accounting.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Why is that field in two places, Customer master and and also in the sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This field indicates if the invoices for manual post processing should be printed out.Manual post processing of invoice includes:

Releasing the billing document for accounting.

Pls check the below link for your reference:

[Manual post processing of invoice|]

The system proposes the value from the customer master record. You can change the indicator manually in the sales document.So that it is present in both customer master and in sales order as well.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If for some order if you wants to bill then you can release it in the sales order it self and do the billing

not neccesory to go to the master and cahange it......

and also it can be done by the billing type -Posting Block in T code VOFA thn it will be common for the particular billing type itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sampat,

The value get copied from Customer master to the Sales document. but you can manually also do that.

Master records are maintained where we doesnt do frequently changes. So for some customer you can keep that Sub. Inv Processing check.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

What else needs to be configured. As I prototyped this scenerio but system is releasing the accounting document even though I am putting this tick.

Is this applicable only the billing with reference to delivery only.

Pl. elaborate the scenerio & required configuration. You have provided most of the information.

Regards;

Avinash Patil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.