cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plain J2SE adapter and SLD configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure Plain J2SE Adapter to be connected to SLD for purpose of automatic registering to SLD. I followed the description in PDF manual, but I still get following error:

Error creating adapter services for

J2SE_AE_server2.dummy.com_8200 com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: CIM_ERR_FAILED:

SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName="SAP_BusinessSystem",Name="AdapterSenderService"

referenced by association SAP_SenderAdapterForBusinessSystem.Antecedent=ref"SAP_XIAdapterService.CreationClassName=\"SAP_XIAdapterService\",

Name=\"file_sender2is\",SystemCreationClassName=\"SAP_XIAdapterEngine\",SystemName=\"J2SE_AE_server2.dummy.com_8200\"",

Dependent=ref"SAP_BusinessSystem.CreationClassName=\"SAP_BusinessSystem\",Name=\"AdapterSenderService\"" does not exist.

Do I need to setup something special in SLD ? I thought the registration should work without adding of any BusinessSystems to SLD ... I suppose it should work as autoregistering in SLD via the user parameter SLD.user mentinoed in the config file SLDaccessor.properties.

Any ideas ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

the problem was in the default adapters configured in J2SE - namely in the "file_sender2is". When I removed it and left only valid adapter in the adapter menu, SLD service has become ok with log without error.

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

After the PI installation we have to do post installation step, if not done pls refer this SAP help to configure it..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwesrce/helpdata/en/98/fa9b6ec510404dbcfebf35cb107c04/frameset.htm

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I have done this steps. My XI works fine, including SLD. The problem is somewhere else.

Does anyone configure J2SE AE to connect to SLD ?

Thank you

Tom