cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Plan Monitor extract to BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way to extract data (KF) from the PPDS Plan Monitor in APO and transfer it to an external BI system. Where technically are those key figures stored in APO?

BR,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Are those key figure available in to SNP Planning Area like Production (Confirmed)?

If yes, then you create data source depnds up on SNP planning area & replicate it to APO BW & further to External BI.

Can you explain me which key figure data you want to save in External BI?

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for your proposed solution. Actually desired KF is Day's of Supply, for which I would need to know how & where they are technically stored?

Cheers,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Target Day`s Supply is an Auxillary Key figure, which is not available in to planning area.

Generally, these type of key figures are used for calculation & displaying purpose.The data of these key figures is not stored in to planning area but data is available in to Live cache only. Ultimatley you can not extract data of these key figure in to Info cube.

If you want to extract data of that key figure then I would suggest to create macro. I mean create new key figure & add in to Planning area. Then copy data of Target Day`s supply to new key figure. Then create data source depends of the appropriate planning area & create rest extraction process. Now you can extract data of that key figure & stored in to Info Cube.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujay,

Thanks for your advise. Maybe there is a misunderstanding here, I was talking about KF's available or defined in the PPDS Plan Monitor and not auxiliary KF's in the planning book.

Cheers,

Chris

JaMXEGyhKPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

This type of data is stored in to live cache & with some catagories. In APO, instead of table we are using structure & i dont think so there is any method to extract data from structure. Currently i am also working on same part. If i will get any clue, defineatly i will share with you.

Regards

Sujay