Former Member
0 Kudos

Eclipse SDK Version: 3.4.1

Apache TomCat v5.5

JRE 1.5

SQL-Server

CR 2008

Dear community,

I have a project in Eclipse with reports, which is running perfect.

I got a new project with the same environment (except JRE 1.6, MySQL), where I have to add some reports.

I copied all necessary JARs from the running project to \WebContent\WEB-INF\lib\ and add the JARs to the new project.

I copied the CRConfig.xml from the running porject to my new project.

I compared all parameters between these projects and adjust the new project.

I dont get any syntax errors

I copied my RPT-file to \WebContent and opened it in Eclipse with preview, it is running.

I created some different jsp's for this report. When I test these jsp's with "run on server" I always get the same error

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException: rowIndex---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed

I found a lot of blogs in this forum with the error number -2147467259, but not for rowIndex.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dan_cuevas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

The issue could be due to the use of JDK 1.6.

Have you tries using JDK 1.5 with MySQL?

Please note that based on the Supported Platforms documentation for Crystal Reports 2008, only JDK 1.5 is supported.

The Supported Platforms documentation for Crystal Reports 2008 can be found on the following link: [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f05523e4-35c4-2b10-2c89-9fcf64b0dd22]

Hope this help.

Regards,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

thank you for your answer.

I changed JDK and JRE to 1.5. Now I get the same error with more information:

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException: Could not initialize class com.crystaldecisions.reports.dataengine.DataSourceManager---- Error code:-2147467259 Error code name:failed

Any other idea?

Thanks

Jens

dan_cuevas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

On the failing environment, try openning a report which uses SQL Server instead of MySQL.

If it also fails, then there might be some issues with the setup/configuration of the environment.

If it works, try openning a report that uses MySQL on the working (original) environment.

Regards,

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

thank you for your answer, sorry for the late reply.

I compared a running jsp with the new jsp and found some errors.

Now, when I start this new jsp I get other, but understanding errors.

Thank you again

Regards

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also getting the similar error. Can you tell us whatwas the error that you found in the new jsp?