Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material consumption cost report based on Movement type 281 / 282

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi I am developing Z report based on Material comsuption cost for the project( intern by network ) based on Movement type 281 & 282.

The data source table is MSEG. Our report is working correct for the movement type 281 ( that is goods issue to Network ) & full reversal of that goods issue Mv 282. But when there is partial reversal we are not able to develop logic.

Say for ex.

10 quantity issue to network via 281 to movement type and the same 10 is reversed than my report is working perfectly fine.

But the case is like that 10 is issued to network and 4 is reversed at that time the whole document is not revered so, in the MSEG table for the new generated documents, I am not able find the original document against which this new docents get posted.

Due to it, 282 partial reversal cost is not getting reflected in the report. & in MSEG table there is no field available for the network activity ( which is common for both the documents so , we can use the same and write the logic )

Please share your thoughts, So ,I can correct these report.

what is use of counter in MSEG table, I am plannning to use that filed for hte development. If that can be lofically helpful to me..

Regards

Nitin P.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin ,

in case of partial reversal.... which Movement type / transaction code u are using ?.......

say while doing revesal, users willl provide ref.document(i.e.Original Document ) , so u need to check MSEG tables for the ref.field & item no.

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Solution approach chagned rather than MSEG table, user CJI3. The same was developed busing CJI3 user exit & Segregating material cost elements.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Dec 7, 2009 5:04 PM