Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

URL change in EPCM.doNavigate

<body><p>In the jsp code of one application, I am navigating to a different iview on a click of a button using the following command:</p><p></p><p>EPCM.doNavigate(&quot;ROLES://portal_content/com.hersheys.Hershey_Content/com.hersheys.Human_Resources/com.hersheys.hr.sap_mss_iviews/EmployeeExit&amp;SCENARIO_PARAMS=PERNR=00000758&quot;) </p><p></p><p>When I run this application from 'PDK Starter and Viewer' on clicking the button, the url changes to</p><p></p><p>http://dcportsbx01.hersheys.com/irj/portal?navigationtarget=roles://portal_content/com.hersheys.hershey_content/com.hersheys.human_resources/com.hersheys.hr.sap_mss_iviews/employeeexit&scenario_params=pernr=00000758&amp;windowid=wid1144932488936</p><p></p><p>And I do not get the desired iview</p><p>However, if the url after 'Navigation Target' is changed to my original one which is </p><p></p><p>http://dcportsbx01.hersheys.com/irj/portal?navigationtarget=roles://portal_content/com.hersheys.Hershey_Content/com.hersheys.Human_Resources/com.hersheys.hr.sap_mss_iviews/EmployeeExit&amp;SCENARIO_PARAMS=PERNR=00000758</p><p></p><p>I get my desired iview &#133;.</p><p></p><p>Pls advice:</p><p>This is the jsp code</p><p></p><p>&lt;% String url = &quot;ROLES://portal_content/com.hersheys.Hershey_Content/com.hersheys.Human_Resources/com.hersheys.hr.sap_mss_iviews/EmployeeExit&amp;SCENARIO_PARAMS=PERNR=00000758&quot;; </p><p>String onclientclickURL = &quot;EPCM.doNavigate('&quot; + url + &quot;',1)&quot;;</p><p></p><p>.....</p><p>....</p><p> &lt;hbj:button </p><p> id=&quot;ButtonSearch&quot; </p><p> text=&quot;Retrieve Forms&quot; </p><p> width=&quot;50px&quot; </p><p> tooltip=&quot;Click here to search&quot; </p><p> onClientClick=&quot;&lt;%=onclientclickURL%>&quot;</p><p> disabled=&quot;false&quot; </p><p> design=&quot;STANDARD&quot; </p><p> /></p><p></p><p>Thanks</p></body>
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question