Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middleware related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have one issue related to BDocs.

In SMW01 daily I find few BDocs in error state for Replication object BUPA_MAIN.

When checked in the system the common thing found was all the BPs were having Role 'Employee'.

Actually in my project the BPs with Employee role are never get created in CRM. They get created in R/3 & transfered to CRM. Whenever user makes any changes in the data like Fname, Lname, Title or Email etc. the BDoc gets stuck with the error 'Partially send, receivers have errors'.

All the BPs created through IC Webclient gets default role as 'Sold-To-Pary', these BPs gets passed to R/3 without any error, but the BPs with Employee role gets stuck.

I checked the replication object in transaction SMOEAC and there is no criteria field used.

Can anybody help?

Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You can set the filter for BUPA_MAIN on T-cd:RSAC to restict BDOC. If the BP goup is differ between sold-to and employee, you can user BUT000-GROUP. If category is differ, BUT000-TYPE is good for you.

Try it.

Regards,

Masayuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When checked transaction RSAC doesn't exist in CRM 5.0. Can you please confirm?

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry,right one is T-cd:R3AC1.

Regards,

Masayuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I checked in that transaction and found that there is a filter setting on field BU_GROUP.

But that creates another doubt in my mind. These filter settings are used for restricting BDocs from sending it to other systems OR used for restricting creation of BDoc itself when user saves any BP.

Regards,

Sameer