cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to close around 10000 jobs.Is there anyway to do a mass status change of jobs,without doing it manually one by one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain your issue in detail?what do you mean by job?

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

By jobs, I mean different projects(project definitions).I want to change the system statuses of these projects to CLSD.Is there anyway I can do all at a time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

By jobs, I mean different projects(project definitions).I want to change the system statuses of these projects to CLSD.Is there anyway I can do all at a time?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with the help of ABAP you can develop BDC via txn CJ02 & set status closed to P.D. BDC will only work if for the same object you are manually able to set close status... . BDC will automate the process only.

Regards

Nitin p.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks for your reply.Can we do it for a single project or a number of them?

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No of Project you can does at time. BDC is nothing but Program automatically runs say 1000 project are there than 1000 times.

Regards

Nitin p.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First tell what do yo mean by jobs ? what do you mean by status i.e System status / user status.

By job If the your are referring to any PS object than easiest way is to develop BDC. As there is no txn where you can change mass change of status PS objects.

Regards

Nitin P.