cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW HR Docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone help me or provide me information on where I can found specific BW HR documentation.

I'm started with SAP HR and also with BW. I've requests for some Headcount & Payroll related reports.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Emmanuelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thks for your help and tips.

I'm starting from scratch with SAP HR and BW.

Trying to activate the business content for the headcount IC to begin (with 'in data flow before' grouping option).

I think I should define HR syst as Source System first.

My email: emmanuelle.pires@laposte.net

Thks again for your help.

Emmanuelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emmanuelle

Not necessary to connect source system to activate Business content because it is independent job so you could directly activate but in any BW implementation connecting source system is a primary job so it is a good idea to connect your SAP source system to BW before you start any other activities.

Hope this helps

Thnaks

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Thks for your help and docs/tips provided.

Emmanuelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody send me the docs pls..i am workin on a BW-HR proj and need any help thats available.

My mail id:ravi_y9@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edwin,

Could you please send me the doccument on HR implementation you have mentioned in this post?

My mail id : prads21by3@yahoo.com

I will be doing an BW HR implementation soon and need your guidance on how to proceed on preparing myself for it.

Thsnking in advance,

Pradyut.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have the infrastructure ready? If yes let's get into the reports directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Emmanuelle

welcome to SDN,

i hpo that this link is helpful for you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/2a/77eb3cad744026e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

remember to assign point, is the way to say thanks

bye