"Always Use Selected Format" check box in line items report
I have an issue in ECC 6.0.
From the transaction code FBL1N (Vendor Line Items) I am trying to export the report to spreadsheet by selecting the option List
> Export>Spreadsheet then I have selected "Always Use Selected Format" check box. But if I execute the same report again I am not getting this option "Always Use Selected Format". Please let me how can we retrieve that option. Is there any possibility to get that option again either functionally or technically. I would like to know all the possible ways to get this option again.
Please do the needful.
Ravi Sankar Venna replied
In one my thread Mr. Frank has replied as follows. I believe he has solved this.
Hope this may be really helpful.
The problem with the spreadsheet download is at one point, users have selected their default file type.
That said, SAPGUI is working as it should. (gui710)
Question though is how do we reset the values so they get the ?Select Spreadsheet Format? popup again.
The following steps should be performed :
- Call transaction SE38, enter program SALV_BS_ADMIN_MAINTAIN, and press F8.
- Follow the parameters below :
- Select ?DELETE? on the Actions Group
- Select ?DETAILED SELECTION? on the General Data :
- On Client - your number
- User : <user name>
-Press ENTER on the POPUP
- If there is an entry in the report that will need to be deleted. Also, make sure that the entry you will delete (for the user) has a value of GUI_ALV_XML_VER on field ?Parameter? .
- Select the line and hit the DELETE icon .
- Press ?Y? to continue delete. Press ENTER on the popup.
- Then EXIT all the way out of the program.
NOTE : When you run program SALV_BS_ADMIN_MAINTAIN, make sure they are out of any program that they are using for download.
Edited by: Ravi Sankar Venna on May 15, 2009 2:31 PM