Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use a meaningful subject in future.

hi sap,

i am dealing with PO sap script the sap script name : ztcp_medruck_po

the prog name is zmm_getstr.

The vat calculation is done in the program which uses the FM :CALL FUNCTION 'CALCULATE_TAX_FROM_NET_AMOUNT'

which uses the standard functionality to calculate the tax according to the taxable and the non-taxable

but currently am not getting no amount at all... i try to debug but dint succeed... can you pls tell as how it calculates and how it calculates

there are two types of taxes:

1. taxable

2.non-taxable

the calculation should take into consideration that both of them and give the amount appropriately.

ex : 1000 has tax of = 140.

25000 has no tax which is = 0.

i should get the total of 26140.00 but currently am getting only 26000. where it is avoiding the tax in this case.

regards,

laya.

Edited by: Matt on May 15, 2009 3:20 PM

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest running 'CALCULATE_TAX_FROM_NET_AMOUNT' from SE37 with all the data you are providing from your program. Check whether you are getting the required output. If not check if you are missing any import parameters. Once it is working from SE37, implement the same thorugh your program by adding/removing the paramteers you need.

Thanks,

Jyothi

0 Kudos

hi jyothi,

here i have two tax codes as i said to sathish,

1. V0 - No tax

2. V1 - TAX with 140.

but when i debug i could able to see only the TAX CODE - V0 is coming through and not the V1 Which has the VAT of 140.

what should i do to get into consideration of two V0 and V1 thereby calculate which has the VAT and show me the final output?

your help is much appreciated.

regards,

laya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For using the function module 'CALCULATE_TAX_FROM_NET_AMOUNT', the mandatory fields are COMPANY CODE and SALES TAX CODE. While entering the SALES TAX CODE, it will check the tax code in the tax procedure TAXES. i.e. check the tax codes available in for this tax procedure in the table T007A.

Note: If the tax code entered is of non-taxable type, then it will not return any tax amount.

Regards,

Santhosh.

0 Kudos

hi santhosh,

i have two amounts one is with tax codes of V0 and V1.

V0 has the tax has the amount 1000 and the tax is 140.

V1 has the amount of 25000 and has no tax.

when i calculate the functional says that we should get 26140... but am not getting it instead i get 26000.

when i debug these are the values i get

LV_BUKRS TR05

LV_MWSKZ V0

LV_HWAER ZAR

LV_WRBTR 26000.00

LV_PRSDT 20090511

LV_FWSTE 0.00

pls help me out.

0 Kudos

hi santhosh,

sorry,

TAXCODE : V0 is having no VAT.

but

TAXCODE : V1 is having VAT of 14% which is 140

but when debug i can only see the TAX CODE of VO Which is no value one.

so how can the FM take both V0 and V1 into consideration and give me the VAT which has?

regards,

laya.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use a meaningful subject in future.