Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign new Pricing Procedure for sales order

Aravind9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Is it possible to assign new pricing procedure for open sales order?

Is it possible to assign new pricing procedure for sales order which has created delivery but not billing?

Regards,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

I dont think that you have an option of changing the pricing procedure in the sales order.

And also this is not the best practise followed in the industry.

only option is to go to OVKK...

Try it.. hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are mentioning about sales order and Returns delivery. Is it a returns process and the order is a Returns Order?

If yes, check if the PGR can be cancelled and cancel the returns delivery and then reject the returns order. Assign a new pricing procedure for this returns order in OVKK.

Thanks,

Ravi

Aravind9
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, it is returns order.

OVKK is custo. I want to change in the sales order itself.

Regards,

Aravind

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No...it is not possible. But, you can re do the pricing in Billing assigning a different pricing procedure for the combination of that document pricing procedure.

Please explain your scenario for this requirement. That will help you in getting more useful and relevant replies.

Thanks,

Ravi

Aravind9
Participant
0 Kudos

Currently the sales order has pricing procedure YPITR and condition type ITR1 on this sales order return delivery has been created. Now we need to change the pricing procedure to YPDRB and condition type IDRB.

Is this possibble?

Assigning New pricing document in the sales order is not picking the new pricing procedure. We have determined new pricing from customer master.

I hope this has more clarity info.

regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess Yes . just update the pricing in item level and selecr B " Carry out new pricing"

Thanks,

Raja