cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC / VENDOR Trend analysis in Graphical mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freinds,

please explain me how top perform trend analysis in graphical mode for a material procured from a vendor over a period of time.

Report should display the charecterstics recorded for Material / Vendor combination.

I am not using SPC charecteristics.

regards

jeevan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jeevan

There are two ways in which you can do the graphical analysis for material vendor combination

1) You can do it in MCVD. Here you can get all the relevant mics in the desired combination

2) But a better graphical analysis can be done in QS28. But here you will have to specify the MIC.

Go to QS28. Input the plant and the mic and execute. You will get MIC details. Choose the MIC and click on Result history. A pop will appear Result history Limit Selection. Here you can mention the vendor . Execute you will get the entire list of lots with all values and charts. You can run chart, histogram, cp , CPk values. Run chart for mean, runchart for single values etc

You can do this through the inspection lot also. Go to QA33 > result> Select the Mic> go to Result history >enter the vendor. Execute you will get the entire list of lots with all values and charts

Hope this helps

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to get the trend analysis I think it is better to use SPC charecteristics.

Regards,

Raj