cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneOutBoundPlug to TwoInboundPlugs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Webdynpro application with one outbound plug to Two Inbound plugs,My requirement is when click on first button it has to move Second View and If i click on second Button it has to move Thrid View,But the issue is both the times it is moving to Thrid View.Can any one send me the sample code?

Thank You

Usha.G

Edited by: ushasri gadipally on May 15, 2009 7:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually the code you have written is navigating it two both the views but the thing is it is going to both the views but one view is replacing the other so in the end you are only getting one view which will happpen until viewsets are used.

Secondoly if you want to navigate to different views on click of different button you have to use two outbound plug.

There is no other way out.

For understanding it you can use a view set and put all the three views in different cells then you can see that on firing the outbound plug. the control will go to both the view. Means onPLug eventhandler will be called from both the views.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

may be your have created single OUT BOUND PLUG and had a data link with the two

IN BOUND PLUGS , this might have caused the problem ,you have to create two outbound plugs

corresponding inbound plugs for each out bound plugs .

please try to check that , hope should solve your problem

birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

You have on outbound plug, hence one action. So You have to control your flow through the code logic.

E.g. Take on e flag boolean type variable and try to switch between the Views on the status of your flag.

Keep changing the flag status everytime you exiting from one of the View on some event.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck!!!

Biroj Patro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biroj Patro,

Thank you for your reply.If possible can you send me the sample code.

Thank you,

Usha.G

birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

You will find a lot of materials in SDN for your coding.

Meantime follow this Link for understanding the development part [Link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f64e7a90-0201-0010-e0b4-ec1f849ecd4e]

Regards,

Biroj Patro.

birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

Why dont you use multiple outbound plugs to traverse to different Views?

This would be a clear approach for your requirement.

UI Elements on Views.

Say...traversing from View1 to View2 and View1 to View3

Now You may have different context attributes on your Views...View1,View2,View3.

Bind View1 UI Elements and Context elements.

And Use Component to handle Data transfer or Control/Folw. You can use the Link on my previous Post for onPlug<> Methods for more detail.

Hope this explains better.

Good Luck!!!

Biroj Patro.